Marriage Based Green Card

Would you like to live permanently in the United States with your spouse who is a foreign national? If so, the next step is to apply for a marriage-based green card! Our technology simplifies the green card process by having you answer questions in a shorter period of time so that the entire case is expedited.

Marriage Based Green Card Articles

  • Divorce Before Green Card Interview

    Divorce Before Green Card Interview

    Published on September 09, 2020

    Divorce is an emotionally difficult situation that most people wish to avoid. However, despite many couples’ carefulness and commitment to their marriages, divorce, and separation are still sometimes inevitable. According to the American Psychologists Association, 40-50% of married couples in the U.S. divorce.

  • What Happens to Your Green Card After Divorce

    Green Card After Divorce: What Happens to Permanent Resident Status?

    Published on July 16, 2020

    Divorce is never pretty, but in the case of immigration law, it can be devastating in the wrong circumstances. Understandably, many immigrants who come to the United States wonder if a divorce will jeopardize their green card. If you were granted U.S. residence due to a marriage to a U.S. citizen, then your initial “conditional”…

  • marriage based green card interview questions

    Marriage Based Green Card Interview Questions | The Complete Guide

    Published on June 05, 2020

    It’s not uncommon for a United States citizen to begin and continue a relationship with an individual that does not have permanent residence in the U.S. In order for your immigrant spouse to live, work, and pursue higher education in the U.S., he or she must obtain a marriage-based green card. One of the most stressful…

  • Fiance Visa Denial

    Fiancé(e) Visa Denial

    Published on April 30, 2020

    A K-class visa is a non-immigrant visa category. It is widely used for a loved one of a US citizen to join them in the United States. The K-1 class explicitly is for a fiancé(e) to join his or her partner in the United States. Have you experienced a fiancé(e) visa denial? If so, it…

  • Fiance Visa vs Marriage Visa

    Fiancé(e) Visa vs Spouse Visa

    Published on April 06, 2020

    Acquiring citizenship through marriage is a decision that has to be carefully made. With so many categories of visas available, you need to methodically review the eligibility requirements of each one to determine the best option. Two visas, the fiancé(e) visa and spouse visa, both have their individual characteristics.

  • J-1 Visa to Marriage Green Card

    J-1 Visa to Marriage Green Card

    Published on August 20, 2019

    The J-1 nonimmigrant visa classification is a temporary status issued to foreign researchers,  scholars, professors, and students to participate in designated exchange visitor programs in the United States. Just like some of the other temporary visas, most J-1 holders are required to return to their home countries after completing their programs.

  • Marriage-Based Green Card With A Criminal History

    Getting A Marriage-Based Green Card With a Criminal History

    Published on August 15, 2019

      Ordinarily, the U.S. marriage-based green card application is a highly scrutinized visa procedure due to how common fraud cases are. This process can get more complicated if an applicant has been involved in certain crimes in the past, especially if they were convicted. You are required by immigration law to declare your criminal history…

  • F-1 Visa to Marriage-Based Green Card

    F-1 Visa To Marriage-Based Green Card

    Published on August 13, 2019

    Many international students come to study in the United States every year through an F-1 nonimmigrant visa. The visa is granted only for the duration of each student’s program with some additional months to gain work experience, after which you will need to return to your home country.