EAD Articles

  • Form I-765 Cover Photo

    Get Form I-765 Approved for Work Permit in 2023

    Published on April 25, 2023

    In order to work in the United States, you must obtain the employment authorization document. In order to apply for an EAD, you must first submit Form I-765, which is the application for you to receive your authorization to work in the U.S. Most family members and some green card holders will have to submit…

  • EAD vs H-1B 2023 Cover Photo

    EAD vs H-1B: All You Need to Know to Make the Decision in 2023

    Published on January 16, 2023

    Globally, a highly sought-after goal is working in the U.S. There are numerous ways to contribute to the American workforce, and the EAD and the H-1B are two. Knowing how these two tools of immigration relate can be vital to your efforts to work in the U.S. Here are the pros and cons of the…

  • Work Permit (EAD) Renewal Cover Photo

    Work Permit (EAD) Renewal: The Complete Guide to I-765 Renewal in 2023

    Published on January 05, 2023

    Getting your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) will not be the last time you have to go through the process. Your EAD has an expiration date, and you should be well prepared and ready for a work permit renewal long before that date. This 2023 complete guide is the first significant step in that preparation. We’ll…

  • Can I Work While Waiting For a Marriage-Based Green Card Cover Photo

    Can I Work While Waiting For a Marriage-Based Green Card? 2023 Guide

    Published on January 05, 2023

    There are two ways through which you may be eligible for a marriage-based green card. One is by being the spouse of a U.S. citizen, and the other is to marry a lawful permanent resident (LPR) in the U.S. In either case, your U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse will have to sponsor your green…

  • Unauthorized Employment

    Will the USCIS Know About Unauthorized Employment? 2023 Guide

    Published on October 07, 2022

    One of the most explicit immigration laws in the United States is the government’s stance against unauthorized employment. It is a violation of the country’s immigration and labor laws, which can attract heavy punishments. According to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), unauthorized employment is any labor or service performed for an employer…

  • h4 visa ead faq

    H4 Visa EAD FAQs | Common H4 EAD Questions Answered

    Published on September 15, 2022

    On May 26, 2015, the USCIS began accepting applications for H-4 dependent spouses to obtain employment authorization. This long-awaited change is a relief for the thousands of H-4 holders who will be eligible for the benefits of employment. We’ve received many questions regarding qualifications, documentation required, processing procedures and the EAD lawsuit. Below is our…

  • EAD Card vs Green Card

    EAD Card vs Green Card | Similarities and Differences

    Published on September 10, 2022

    When individuals contemplate immigrating to the United States, their first thought usually sways towards a green card. While this may be the ultimate goal, there are other options available that would allow you to work in the United States until a green card is issued. Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) are granted when an individual has…

  • I-140 EAD Rule

    I-140 EAD Rule: Latest News & Updates

    Published on April 11, 2019

    In 2015, the Department of Homeland Security made some amendments to the I-140 Employment Authorization that had been guiding the entering and hiring process of highly-skilled workers in the United States. The new rule was extremely beneficial to H-1B holders as their spouses, the H-4 holders, could now be hired as employees in the United…