Visa Waiver Program

Visa Waiver Program Articles

  • H1b 2023 cap reached

    What is ESTA? Do YOU need it to travel to the U.S.?   

    Published on March 29, 2022

    Since 2009, travelers under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) have been required to have ESTA travel authorization to enter the United States (minors included). ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It is an automated system that indicates a person’s eligibility to travel to the United States before boarding a U.S.-bound plane and if…