US Immigration Attorneys
SGM Law Group PLLC is an immigration law firm that strives to provide high-quality legal representation to each and every client. We provide professional service and legal expertise similar to large firms while ensuring personal attention, compassion and accessibility of a small law practice. Our firm is dedicated to the practice of US Immigration & Nationality Law exclusively. We believe that the law is so complex and constantly changing that a lawyer simply cannot keep up with multiple areas and be an expert at all of them.
Shilpa Malik, Esq. – the Lead Attorney of SGM Law Group PLLC – has extensive experience and great reputation for offering top-notch representation in business immigration and marriage green card cases. She has successfully handled complex H1B Visa, L-1 Visa, Employment Green Card and Family Immigration cases in South Florida, NYC and nationwide. Our immigration lawyers also have a great track record of success in complex family immigration, Investor visas, Citizenship, asylum and deportation cases among others.
At the SGM Law Group PLLC, we offer a very high level of personal service and attention to details. We realize that immigration is a deeply personal matter to our clients and it requires compassionate attitude coupled with extensive experience from an immigration lawyer to navigate this complex legal journey. We make it our focus to return every telephone call and e-mail promptly and with the most detailed answer. We work hard to deliver successful results to our clients by considering all appropriate and creative options while relying on our extensive knowledge of the U.S. immigration law. When you call or email the SGM Law Group PLLC, you are promptly connected to an immigration attorney.
Top qualities to look for in an immigration lawyer:
With thousands of immigration lawyers to choose from, finding the right attorney to represent you in an immigration matter can be very difficult. These are some of the qualities that we believe set us apart from other immigration attorneys:
- Dedicated Immigration Law Practice: Our law firm’s practice is limited to U.S. Immigration & Nationality, allowing us to build expertise in one area of law and stay on top of latest changes instead of trying to master several fields.
- Approval rate in complex cases: We have a great record of success in complex business immigration cases including investor visa, H-1B visa and EB-1, EB-2 green cards. Often times clients with final order of removal have retained us after wasting valuable time and money with other firms and we have successfully obtained deferred action for them.
- Competitive fees: We charge a flat fee for a majority of cases which includes miscellaneous items such as mailing fee, copies etc. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible legal representation at a more affordable cost than several large immigration firms in Miami and South Florida. Click here to see the full fees list.
- Accessible Attorneys: As our client, you will receive regular updates on the progress of your case. You will be in direct contact with Shilpa Malik, the managing attorney of SGM Law Group.
- Personal Attention: We believe that every client deserves special attention to details that are unique to his/her case. Our immigration lawyers go to extreme lengths to deliver the best outcome for every client of our firm
We offer free consultation to individuals and businesses who are looking to retain a law firm to apply for Employment and Investment Based Immigration petitions. Once we receive your Free Evaluation Form, you’ll get a response from our office by phone or e-mail promptly. All personal information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
Because U.S. Immigration & Nationality laws are federal in nature, our Immigration Lawyers are able to represent clients in immigration cases in all 50 states from our offices in South Florida and New York City. We serve clients throughout the United States and the World. Fort client located in South Florida, we offer same day immigration consultation in our West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale law offices.
Featured Successful Cases
- E-2 Status Extension Approved Despite Expired I-94
- H-1B Approval for a Small Company
- Approval of I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions after Divorce and Denial
Our Practice Areas
Staying abreast of the ever-changing U.S. immigration laws, we assist individuals and businesses with immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including, green card petitions, family and marriage visas, business visas such as L and H1-B visas as well as labor certifications and EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 green card petitions. We practice in all areas of immigration law, including:
- Family and Employment based Green Cards
- Work Visas (H-1B Visa, L-1 Visa, O-1 Visa)
- PERM Labor Certification
- Investor Visas (E-1, E-2)
- Family Visas (K-1, K-2, K-3)
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Deportation defense and Asylum
Immigration Attorney Fees
We offer comprehensive legal services for both individuals and employers. When it comesto something as significant as immigration, don’t place your trust in just any law firm. Our lawyers not only have the experience and positive track record to take on your case, but we render our services at some of the most competitive prices in the industry.
The complete set of attorney fees, USCIS filing costs and additional details can be found here.
For details regarding our free consultations click on the consultations page or submit the inquiry form in the top left-hand column and a representative will contact you shortly. Should you have any questions regarding the fees listed feel free to contact our office at (877) 811-3541 or email us at [email protected]
Featured Immigration Articles
- H1B Visa 2016-2017 Cap
- Top H1B Filing Tips
- H-1B Visa for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups
- Top 7 H-1B Visa Myths
- H-1B Cap Exempt Employers
- H1B Sponsorship by Small Companies
- H-1B Alternatives
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A SOUTH FLORIDA IMMIGRATION LAWYER
Fort Lauderdale Immigration Law Office
800 Corporate Dr, Ste #206 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Phone: (954) 604-6406
Miami Immigration Law Office
1800 North Bayshore Drive | Miami, FL 33132
Phone: (305) 433-8403
West Palm Beach Immigration Law Office
301 Clematis St, Ste #3000 | West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (561) 655-9377
NYC Immigration Law Office
555 Fifth Ave, 14th Floor | New York, NY 10017
Phone: (877) 811-3541