US Immigration Attorney
SGM Law Group PLLC is an immigration law firm that strives to provide high-quality legal representation to each and every client. We provide professional service and legal expertise similar to large firms while ensuring personal attention, compassion and accessibility of a small law practice. Our firm is dedicated to the practice of US Immigration & Nationality Law exclusively. We believe that the law is so complex and constantly changing that a lawyer simply cannot keep up with multiple areas and be an expert at all of them.
Shilpa Malik, Esq. - the Lead Attorney of SGM Law Group PLLC – has extensive experience and great reputation for offering top-notch representation in business immigration and marriage green card cases. She has successfully handled complex H1B Visa, Employment Green Card and Family Immigration cases in South Florida, NYC and nationwide. Our immigration lawyers also have a great track record of success in complex family immigration, Investor visas, Citizenship, asylum and deportation cases among others.
At the SGM Law Group PLLC, we offer a very high level of personal service and attention to details. We realize that immigration is a deeply personal matter to our clients and it requires compassionate attitude coupled with extensive experience from an immigration lawyer to navigate this complex legal journey. We make it our focus to return every telephone call and e-mail promptly and with the most detailed answer. We work hard to deliver successful results to our clients by considering all appropriate and creative options while relying on our extensive knowledge of the U.S. immigration law. When you call or email the SGM Law Group PLLC, you are promptly connected to an immigration attorney.
Top qualities to look for in an immigration lawyer:
With thousands of immigration lawyers to choose from, finding the right attorney to represent you in an immigration matter can be very difficult. These are some of the qualities that we believe set us apart from other immigration attorneys:
- Dedicated Immigration Law Practice: Our law firm’s practice is limited to U.S. Immigration & Nationality, allowing us to build expertise in one area of law and stay on top of latest changes instead of trying to master several fields.
- Approval rate in complex cases: We have a great record of success in complex business immigration cases including investor visa, H-1B visa and EB-1, EB-2 green cards. Often times clients with final order of removal have retained us after wasting valuable time and money with other firms and we have successfully obtained deferred action for them.
- Competitive fees: We charge a flat fee for a majority of cases which includes miscellaneous items such as mailing fee, copies etc. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible legal representation at a more affordable cost than several large immigration firms in Miami and South Florida.
- Accessible Attorney: As our client, you will receive regular updates on the progress of your case. You will be in direct contact with Shilpa Malik, the managing attorney of SGM Law Group.
- Personal Attention: We believe that every client deserves special attention to details that are unique to his/her case. Our immigration lawyers go to extreme lengths to deliver the best outcome for every client of our firm
We offer free case evaluation to individuals and businesses who are looking to retain a law firm to apply for Employment and Investment Based Immigration petitions. Once we receive your Free Evaluation Form, you’ll get a response from our office by phone or e-mail promptly. All personal information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
Because U.S. Immigration & Nationality laws are federal in nature, our Immigration Lawyers are able to represent clients in immigration cases in all 50 states from our offices in South Florida and New York City. We serve clients throughout the United States and the World.
***BREAKING NEWS***: New Deferred Action policy of the Obama Administration offers a golden opportunity for thousands of DREAMers!
***CLICK HERE to determine if you qualify***
Our Practice Areas
Staying abreast of the ever-changing U.S. immigration laws, we assist individuals and businesses with immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including, green card petitions, family and marriage visas, business visas such as L and H1-B visas as well as labor certifications and EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 green card petitions. We practice in all areas of immigration law, including:
- Deportation defense and Asylum
- Family and Employment based Green Cards
- Work Visas (H-1B, L-1)
- Investor Visas (E-1, E-2)
- Family Visas (K-1, K-2, K-3)
- Citizenship & Naturalization
Recent News & Articles
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A SOUTH FLORIDA IMMIGRATION LAWYER
Miami Immigration Law Office
801 Brickell Avenue # 900 | Miami, FL 33131
Phone: (305) 433-8403
West Palm Beach Immigration Law Office
301 Clematis St #3000 | West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone: (877) 811-3541
NYC Immigration Law Office
951 Bruckner Blvd | Bronx, NY 10459
Phone: (877) 811-3541